|Nominal Capacity:||Nominal Voltage:|
|Internal Impedence:||Operating Votage:|
48V 50Ah LiFePO4 Battery
48V 100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
48V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery
● Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life and 5 times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery. Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
● Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A ”drop in” replacement for lead acid battery.
● Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery, even high discharge rate, while maintain high energy capacity.
● Wider Temperature Range: -20℃~60℃
● Superior Safety: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, over charging or short circuit situation.
● No Memory Effect: Support unstable partial state of charge (UPSOC) (charge/discharge) utilization.
≤100mΩ (without BMS)
≥10 years @25℃
Self-Discharge (90 days)
Efficiency of Charge
Efficiency of Discharge
≥100% @ 0.2C; ≥96% @ 0.5C
0.2C to 54.0V, then 54.0V charge current, Charge to 0.02C (CC/CV)
Max. Charge Current
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Optimum Operation Temperature
-20°C~45°C ≤85% relative Humidity
Water Dust Resistance
Sheet metal shell
Dimensions (including handles)
Gravimetric Specific energy
15S Cylindrical cells
2 * RS485
RS485 (3 Nos)/RS232/CAN
4 * LED
4 * LED
Optional, the default setting is no screen
Electrical vehicles, Solar/wind energy storage system, UPS, backup power, Telecommunication, Medical equipment, Lighting, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Elsa Liu