|Nominal Capacity:||40Ah||Nominal Voltage:||3.2V|
|Internal Impedence:||≤0.6mΩ||Operating Votage:||3.2V|
GBS 3.2V 40Ah Lithium Prismatic Lifepo4 Cells For Electric Forklift Energy Storage System
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is 0.3C-0.8C, instant impulse discharge current is 10C for 10 seconds.
(2) Good performance under high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature. The battery structure is safe and good.
(3) Good performance under low temperature. discharge capacity decreases to over 78% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 70% under -20°C.
(4) Good safety performance: When the pressure inside the battery is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery perform
well. When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion.
(5) Good cycle life time, the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 3000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
(6) It can fast charging. It could be charged to 80% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(7) Low cost.
(8) No pollution during manufacture and usage.
End of Charge
End of Discharge
First of all, you should know that lithium batteries are class 9 dangerous goods.
covering carriage of dangerous goods at sea or express in accordance with the requirements of the IMDG code.
China customs needs to show the result sheet of dangerous transport package use identification.
Before the shipping of lithium batteries, the quality of the products must be guaranteed to meet the requirements, generally, CE and UR certification; and Below are some of the paperwork that may need for shipping lithium batteries,
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Identification and classification report for transport of goods
Dangerous packing certification
it will take time to get all these approvals, documents, and certificates together. It can sometimes take months for all the testing and paperwork to be done; when batteries pass all their inspections. However, some of these documents are only valid for a year; after they expire, we won't be able to use them to book shipments.
There are a number of regulations we have to comply with, both from government agencies, world organizations, and couriers. These guidelines might include regulations like:
Having the national authority/courier approve the shipment of your product.
Ensuring the shipment is labeled appropriately (it might need a "Dangerous Goods" label)
Packing the shipment according to specific guidelines (this might require specific boxes or insulating material, for example).
Your shipment might need to be packed by someone with a current HAZMAT certification.
It's more complicated to ship batteries.
The below pictures for your reference:
In China, only Shenzhen and shanghai port can export batteries, recently, it is summer season and it increases the possibility of an explosion so China government strictly control the shipment of batteries. please kindly understand if late delivery.
Contact Person: Miss. Elsa Liu