|Nominal Capacity:||Nominal Voltage:|
|Internal Impedence:||Operating Votage:|
Typical capacity: 100Ah（25±2℃,fresh cell, 0.5C discharge）
Minimum capacity: 100Ah（25±2℃,fresh cell, 0.5C discharge）
Maximum capacity: 102Ah（25±2℃,fresh cell, 0.5C discharge）
Internal impedance: 0.1 ~ 0.3mΩ
Nominal voltage: 3.2V
Dimensions(L*W*H): 130*40*214mm (with port: 208mm)
Shell Material: Aluminum
Weight: 2.25 ±0.1KG
Recommend constant current: 100A (1c)
Discharge end voltage: 2.5 v
Recommend constant current: 50a (0.5c)
Charging voltage: 3.65 v
Maximum continuous discharge current: 102A (1c)
Standard charge temperature: 25±2℃
Absolute charging temperature：0~55℃
Absolute discharge temperature: -20~55℃
Life cycle (80% dod): 25℃0.5C/0.5C 80% ≥5000Cycle &
European tax situation: No VAT
1. Commodity standard: This product is a 3.2V lifepo4 battery with complete QR code, brand new A-level.
2. Shipping standard: All batteries have been subjected to visual inspection, performance safety test, cycle life test, and voltage and internal resistance matching.
●Voltage: deviation is less than 0.01V
●Resistance: deviation is less than 0.1mΩ
•No matter what the charging model is, once the temperature of the cell is above the absolute charging temperature, charging should be stopped.
•Customers should configure a BMS which is used for strictly monitoring, management and protection.
•Properly connect the terminals of positive and negative of the batteries. The reversal charging is forbidden. If the polarity is reversed, the battery will be damaged and safety problem may occur.
• Please check the orientation of the positive and negative terminals before packaging.
•Connect the terminal or wire to the battery module, and pay attention to insulation to prevent short circuit.
• When not in use for a long time, the battery should be stored in a cool and dry place (<35°C, 30%~50% SOC, charge and discharge once every 3 months).
• Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or a heat source.
• Do not wear metal jewelry (such as rings, watches, accessories, etc.) when handling the battery unit.
• Do not place the battery outside the operating temperature range specified in this document.
Do not charge beyond the maximum charging rate.
Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
Do not throw or hit the battery.
Do not pierce the battery with sharp objects (such as nails, knives, pens, electric drills).
Do not mix with other types of batteries or modular units.
Do not excessively squeeze the battery during use.
Do not use new and old batteries in PACK at the same time.
Do not place the battery in a high temperature greater than 60°C.
Do not put the battery in a microwave oven or high-pressure container.
Do not use conductive materials to connect the positive and negative terminals (such as metals, wires).
Contact Person: Miss. Elsa Liu