|Nominal Capacity:||Nominal Voltage:|
|Internal Impedence:||Operating Votage:|
Operational Voltage：2.5V – 3.65V
Typical Energy：864 Wh
Cycle Performance：≥6000 Cycles
Impedance (1KHz)：≤0.1 ~ 0.3mΩ
Recommend constant current：120A (0.5C)
Maximum continuous current：240A (1C)
Dimensions (mm)：174*74*202 (with port: 208mm)
Terminal：M6 Laser Welding Stud
Residual Capacity loss：Per month≤3.0%
Operating Temperature (Charging)：0℃~45℃
Operating Temperature (Discharge)：-20℃~60℃
1. Commodity standard: This product is a 3.2V lifepo4 battery with complete QR code, brand new A-level.
2. Shipping standard: All batteries have been subjected to visual inspection, performance safety test, cycle life test, and voltage and internal resistance matching.
●Voltage: deviation is less than 0.01V
●Resistance: deviation is less than 0.1mΩ
3. The price includes connecting piece and nut. (For example: buy 4 batteries, we will deliver 4 batteries and 4 connecting pieces and a set of M6 screws) If you need more, please contact us online, thank you!
4.Each cell shall be used under the strict monitor, control, and protection by the BMS.
5.Before the first use, always charge the cells to full voltage.6.The battery is suitable for DIY lovers with experience.
•No matter what the charging model is, once the temperature of the cell is above the absolute charging temperature, charging should be stopped.
•Customers should configure a BMS which is used for strictly monitoring, management and protection.
•Properly connect the terminals of positive and negative of the batteries. The reversal charging is forbidden. If the polarity is reversed, the battery will be damaged and safety problem may occur.
• Please check the orientation of the positive and negative terminals before packaging.
•Connect the terminal or wire to the battery module, and pay attention to insulation to prevent short circuit.
• When not in use for a long time, the battery should be stored in a cool and dry place (<35°C, 30%~50% SOC, charge and discharge once every 3 months).
• Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or a heat source.
• Do not wear metal jewelry (such as rings, watches, accessories, etc.) when handling the battery unit.
• Do not place the battery outside the operating temperature range specified in this document.
Do not charge beyond the maximum charging rate.
Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
Do not throw or hit the battery.
Do not pierce the battery with sharp objects (such as nails, knives, pens, electric drills).
Do not mix with other types of batteries or modular units.
Do not excessively squeeze the battery during use.
Do not use new and old batteries in PACK at the same time.
Do not place the battery in a high temperature greater than 60°C.
Do not put the battery in a microwave oven or high-pressure container.
Do not use conductive materials to connect the positive and negative terminals (such as metals, wires).
Very Important! About delivery and transportation Time&Please note:
1,The battery (especially the high-power battery you purchased) is a special commodity, the terms of transportation are very strict, all logistics companies in China, including China Post, UPS, FedEx, DHL, are unable to directly transport electricity Pool,
2,So we have shipped your order. Once the battery arrives in Europe or the US, we will declare the import at European or US customs. When the battery goes through European or US customs, we will ship it to you via UPS or FedEx. So the UPS number we provide will not be updated until the battery is over. This is a normal phenomenon.Secondly, we will help you solve the customs clearance problem.
3,Delivery takes 30-45 working days. Generally, 35-45 working days later, the package will arrive at the transfer station. After the customs clearance is completed, the package will be picked up and delivered, and the logistics information will be updated. Once the shipping number is updated, you can receive the goods within 3-5 days at most.
If we can't find the updated information after delivery, and the transportation time is still within the time we promised, please don't bring up a dispute.
Contact Person: Miss. Elsa Liu