|Nominal Capacity:||50Ah||Nominal Voltage:||3.2V|
|Internal Impedence:||:≤0.7mΩ||Operating Votage:||2.5V~3.65V|
AC impedance resistance:≤0.7mΩ
The pole column is the double aluminum pole structure with the M4 internal thread mode.
The effective thread hole depth is 6mm, and the batteries should be connected by laser welding.
AC impedance resistance
SOC of shipment
Cut off voltage of charge/discharge
Pulse charge (30s)
Pulse discharge (30s)
Recommend SOC window
1. Do not immerse the battery in water and keep it dry when not using；
2. Do not strike, throw or subject the battery near a fire or in extremely hot conditions；
3. Charge with specified charge according to charging requirement；
4. Do not reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals；
5. Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it；
6. Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals；
7. Do not ship or store the battery metal objects, such as necklaces, hairpins, etc；
8. Do not knock, throw, tread, bend, etc；
9. Do not directly solder the battery terminals；
10. Do not pierce the battery casing with a nail or other sharp object.
Contact Person: Miss. Elsa Liu